The ChildSafe Alliance is a partnership program that gathers organizations with a desire to build futures for marginalized children and youth, their families and their communities with high standards of direct services to beneficiaries, administration and transparency.
The ChildSafe Alliance’s objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized children and youth and related groups through an effective global and internationally recognized Alliance of NGOs and Government services. The Alliance is organized across 3 main hubs: Asia, Africa and South America.
The partners of the Alliance work together to:
- Share experiences, good practices and lessons learned;
- Build joint projects (pooled applications, joint researches and advocacy);
- Coordinate services on the field;
- Influence policies at local, national and regional levels with Government and in coordination with International Organizations and Donor Agencies.
- Implement specific projects such as the 3PC program (Partnership Program for the Protection of Children) and the ChildSafe Passage Program which provides assistance to Cambodian migrants at the border with Thailand.
To reach these objectives, the ChildSafe Alliance uses:
- Good practice programs in implementing country;
- Teams of qualified experts recruited among the Alliance;
- Recognized Quality Standards.
The ChildSafe Alliance is a guarantee for donors to:
- Identify organizations of high quality or aiming at reaching high quality in service provision and in management: the ChildSafe Alliance team follows strict procedures and assessment;
- Build the capacities of those selected organizations to ensure good quality services and management and ensure sustainability beyond the donor’s support;
- Monitor and evaluate on a regular basis activities so as to assess the impact of the support provided;
- Provide transparent reports and recommendations for future funding.
Join the Alliance
When joining the ChildSafe Alliance, partners enter in a long term agreement with us under which they actively work to implement the following 7 Standards in their work and administration.
Effective Human Resource Management
Sustainable Development & Beneficiary-centered
Culture of learning, Sharing and Cooperation
According to your objectives and capacity, you can choose among 3 levels of involvement.
As a ChildSafe Alliance Associate, the 7 Standards will be shared with you with a special attention given to Child Protection Policy, Transparency and Neutrality.
- You will have access to training needed
- We will help increase collaboration with other partners in your country.
As a ChildSafe Alliance Partner, you will be first visited by our team who will conduct a support needs assessment and provide specific training.
ChildSafe Alliance Associates Benefits +
- Specific support tailored to your needs will be provided
- Participation in ChildSafe campaigns and advocacy which increases your visibility
As a ChildSafe Alliance Certified organization, you will be evaluated, advised and certified by a neutral Board of Certification. You will be regularly monitored and supported.
ChildSafe Alliance Partners Benefits +
- Your activities will be promoted to donors
- You will be involved in the implementation of common projects