Get involved & Join the Movement
There are many ways you can get involved and join a community of people dedicated to protecting children.
Spreading the word about child protection issues is one of the best ways to help – the more people who understand the issues, the better choices they can make.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you want to help us spread the word around you? You can become a ChildSafe ambassador! We would love to have you on board to help us raise awareness about child protection issues.
There are lots of different ways in which you can actively spread our messages:
- Organize an event; from holding an information point in a university to running a marathon – be creative!
- Set up a discussion group with friends, family or colleagues
- Encourage people to support our campaigns
- Give talks or presentations to groups in your area about our campaigns
- Research organizations in your area that could support our campaigns
- Volunteer at one of our forthcoming events
If you’re interested, get in touch with us to discuss how you can get involved!
Joining the Movement proves you care about children protection. If you want to be involved, you can join us in one of the ChildSafe hubs. We are present in many cities across the world: in Asia (Phnom Penh), in Europe (Geneva, Paris), in the USA (New York). Join a ChildSafe hub or start your own to help us spread the word!