THE FIRST EVER CHildsafe escape game!
Challenge your family, friends or colleagues and enjoy this new and exciting adventure based on our ChildSafe 7 Tips for Travelers.
Will you GET OUT ON TIME?
Our ChildSafe Movement involves everyone in protecting children and counts on its ChildSafe Agents to accomplish missions on the ground.
Every time an Agent saves a child, they become a ChildSafe Hero.
You have one hour to complete a mysterious entrance exam and join the international squad of ChildSafe Heroes.
Effective communication, time management and group determination are the keys to getting your team out of the room before the time is up!
Escape game tips
What is an escape game?
An escape game is a fun and collaborative adventure game in which you are are locked inside a room and must solve a series of puzzles and riddles to be able to get out before the time runs out. All along the way your group will find clues and hints that will allow you to progress until the final objective is reached, which gives you the key to escape.
What happens in the room?
- Before the experience starts, our game master will give you the instructions and will introduce you to the story of the room. Once inside the clock will start and you will have one hour to work towards your escape.
- The game master will stay out of the room but will still be able to communicate with you in case you request a hint to solve a puzzle. Our escape room includes a wide variety of puzzles and riddles so everybody in your group can contribute.
- The room is not really locked, the game master will open the door if you really need to get some fresh air or go to the bathroom. But the clock will keep running!
How to succeed?
- Team communication is a key success factor. In the first minutes of the game you should carefully search the room together and speak up when you find something useful.
- Hints and clues only work once. If one secret code helped you to open a padlock in the beginning, there’s a good chance it won’t be of any use for the rest of the adventure!
Good luck 🙂
- Everyone is welcome to take part in this real life escape game (kids between 12 and 16 should be accompanied by an adult).
- You don’t have to be physically fit to enjoy the mind puzzle game (although we apologize we don’t have wheelchair access at the moment).
- The escape room is a confined space with no windows, so if you suffer from claustrophobia it may be better to try our culinary experiences or crafting workshops instead.
- Water is provided on our premises.
PARTICIPANTS: 3 – 6
TIME REQUIRED: 1.5 hours
AGE: 12 – 99
Where to find us
Book your escape room OPening on MARCH 4tH, 2019
Saving lives, building futures.
The ChildSafe Movement and the ChildSafe Academy are powered by Friends-International, a leading social enterprise in South East Asia helping the most marginalised children & youth, their families and their caregivers to become productive and functional citizens of their country.
Our 600 staffs operate 25 programs, social services and social businesses in 6 countries, supporting 130,000 children/year. We also reach 26M people through our awareness campaigns.